Dr Martens Brace Safety Boot is a multi-purpose hiker cut work boot. Featuring an industrial grade, waxy finish leather upper this style is perfect for for a range of utility, DIY and work tasks. A steel toe cap, padded collar and tongue ensure great wearer comfort and protection whilst the breathable lining keeps the wearers feet dry.
Air cushioned out-sole with memory foam bed provides unrivaled comfort.
Including a rubber compound sole that is heat resistant to 300°C and also provides excellent slip resistance. This boots benefits from additional rubber toe protection for heightened abrasion resistance which promotes its durability.
Dr Martens are one of the leaders in quality Safety footwear, you will find a number of very popular styles on our site and if there is perhaps another style you are intersted in but don’t see please contact us.
- Durable full grain leather with classic oiled finish
- Padded collar and tongue to provide cushioning
- Steel toe cap which conforms to and exceeds European Standard
- Mesh foam backed breathable lining for internal comfort
- Air cushioned outsole with memory foam cushioning with added arch support
- Heat resistant outsole up 300°C
- Class: SB E SRA