Dr Martens Calamus Metal Free Safety Boots
Dr Martens Calamus Metal Free Safety Boots S1-P brings in the next evolution in Dr. Martens non metallic workwear boots and shoes. The pinnacle of the new DMs Lite range, the Calamus provides great protection without the weight of traditional, steel-toe footwear. Incorporating a unique 3 part TPU upper moulding which has been injected directly onto a breathable synthetic material.
It features a composite toe-cap, conductive, composite, puncture-resistant internal midsole for flexible underfoot protection and anti-static properties. Antimicrobial treated, breathable linings and removable, anti-static smart-foam moulded footbed enhance the internal comfort to keep you dry and comfortable. The flexible cushioned EVA midsole provides great levels of comfort, while the high traction engineered rubber compound outsole provides exceptional heat and slip resistance. A padded collar and tongue add to the internal comfort and an external rubber toe bumper ensures additional durability and work-site protection.
- Lightweight moulded TPU upper allows breathability and comfort
- Composite toe cap without the weight or restrictions of steel
- Mesh foam backed antimicrobial treated breathable lining keeps you dry and comfortable
- Cushioned memory foam footbed with moisture wicking technology
- EVA midsole for lightweight flexibility and comfort
- Rubber compound outsole
- Heat resistant outsole
- Metal Free
- Class: S1P SRC HRO