Cofra Delia Ladies Safety Shoes
Choose the Cofra Delia ladies safety shoes from our range of Cofra Safety Boots, Safety Trainers and Safety Shoes. All of our Safety Boots have been designed to provide protection and comfort while meeting all required safety standards to European norm ENISO 20345:2011
Cofra was established in 1938 by Ruggiero Cortellino as Cortelgomma, a small workshop where shoes were manufactured using the tyres of military trucks for the soles and military uniforms for the uppers. The founder’s passion and enterprise let the small workshop turn into a company in few years, producing hundreds of pairs per day, distributed all over Italy.
In 1983 the company became COFRA which is now managed by Giuseppe Cortellino, the founder’s son, and the internationalization process has begun.
COFRA keeps on growing thanks to a wise and innovative management, which has led it to become a leader in the safety footwear market as well as a well-known brand in Europe and all over the world.
- STANDARD: EN ISO 20345:2011
- UPPER: water repellent full grain leather and breathable fabric
- EXTERNAL LINING: breathable fabric
- INTERNAL LINING: SANY-DRY® 100% polyester fabric, three-dimensional, breathable, it absorbs and releases the moisture, abrasion resistant
- FOOTBED: EVANIT, made of EVA and nitrile special compound, with high bearing capacity and variable thickness (12mm – 8mm – 3,8mm). Thermoformed, anatomic, punched and coated with highly breathable fabric. Antistatic thanks to a specific treatment on the surface and to seams made of conductive yarns
- SOLE: polyurethane/TPU
- TOE CAP: non metallic TOP RETURN resistant to 200 J
- MIDSOLE: non metallic APT PLATE – Zero Perforation
- PERFORMANCES AND TECHNICAL FEATURES: Anti-torsion Support, Metal Free
- SUGGESTED USAGE: women footwear
Jane (verified owner) –
Verified review - view original
Great safety shoes at a great price! Very comfortable and much lighter than my old pair. I added a pair of memory foam insoles and they are now super to wear. Love the bit of colour detail especially. Wide enough fitting to accommodate thick socks. This is first time of wearing so I hope they last!